If you’re looking for a job, there are a lot of available options to choose from using your Android phone. You don’t need to visit companies and ask if they’re hiring personnel. That would save you a lot of time, energy, and money!
Here are some of the best Android Applications for finding a job:
1. Monster Job Search. You can easily keep up with the latest and brightest job opportunities with this application. With Monster Job Search, you can search and apply for jobs, get jobs emailed to you, save job searches, and even email jobs to your friends. Your Monster Account allows you to access documents like resumes, cover letters, job applications, etc. It also includes a feature where you can edit these documents. This app is available in 19 languages with localized versions.
2. Places Directory. This application is really very useful if you want to look for shops and services or prospective employers near your current location. Using Google Local, this app can give you accurate business information. Really, very handy.
3. Job Search. You can land the next job by searching popular job sites online. Using the Job Search application, you can begin your search anywhere. The app instantly gives you details on the job as well as how to apply. It’s really useful for locating job offers. However, you still need to use a desktop or laptop to apply for the job. The free Job Search can be accessed through the Android Market.
4. Job Search HireADroid. You can find your dream job with this job search application which supports single query across multiple job search engines in various countries. You can conveniently view jobs because they are marked “read” just like your email Inbox. You can even mark favorite jobs and see all selected jobs in one location as well as annotate them with your personal notes or comments. This app offers an integrated quick search and you can save and load frequent searches, posts, emails, and even tweets.
5. Job Finder. If you want to simplify your job search, then Job Finder is perfect for you. This is a free Android app which can help you improve your job searches. You can even upload your resume to have it appear at the top of the list when recruiters look for prospective applicants. It also offers a summary of job listings that match your criteria. What’s more, you can remove a job post or listing, forward a job post to a friend via email, Facebook, or Twitter through the green share icon, or add a job or listing to your favorites.
As you can see, there are some great apps for your Android phone. If ever you’re looking for a job, be sure to consider the Android instead of just searching your local newspaper!