You share the sites of your interests with your friends and colleagues. Generally you share them over sites like Twitter, Facebook or via IMs. Well if you like, you can also send a whole webpage to your friend via email. Emailtheweb can help you do it.
You don’t need to sign up to use the service. Just open up the site, go ahead entering the URL and click on “email web page” button. Now you’ll be prompted to sign in using your Gmail Account or if you don’t have one, it gives you an option to sign up for it. Now you’ll see a page for entering email ids of your friends, add subject, notes and send the web page via email.
You can also do it by installing a small tool for your browser. You can download the tool for Google Toolbar and email any webpage right away by clicking on it. Or you can also send a webpage via email by downloading EmailTheWeb addon for Mozilla Firefox.
- How to send tweets from Gmail
- How to know if the recipient opens your email
- Post tweets and share media via email
- Send proposals and track them with Quote Roller
- Use Gmail for reading your Yahoo emails and sending email on behalf of your Yahoo ID