Well have you thought about light painting in the air? Making future Magic is the communication strategy from Dentsu Networks London. The Dentsu Networks and Berg London together have created a video showing what the future of the media might be and how it is changing. They have tried to interpret the magical version of the future media by exploring how the screens would look and work in the world. They did this by using an iPad.
In their own words. Dentsu London says,
“This film explores playful uses for the increasingly ubiquitous ‘glowing rectangles’ that inhabit the world.
We use photographic and animation techniques that were developed to draw moving 3-dimensional typography and objects with an iPad. In dark environments, we play movies on the surface of the iPad that extrude 3-d light forms as they move through the exposure. Multiple exposures with slightly different movies make up the stop-frame animation.”
- 3 Reasons Why I love iPad!
- The release of the new iPad – is it worth all the fuss?
- Is iPad mini production on the cards for Apple?
- What to expect from Apple iPad 3?
- Passwords in iPhone or iPad devices can be retrieved within minutes