Most of us go through tight budget when it comes to expensive digital marketing strategies, but technology is kind enough to provide small business owners to make use of strategies that fit into their budget. One of such strategies is ‘e-mail marketing’. Although we have mentioned it for small business, it doesn’t mean that no one, except small business owners, can use this strategy.
As a matter of fact, it is one of the most austere strategies of digital marketing world. The sad part is, usually, the concept of e-mail marketing is not understood by all. It does wonders for the e-commerce websites, if utilized properly.
Why is e-mail marketing crucial?
- It plays a great role when your budget is a concern. You obtain great optimization that fits into your budget.
- No matter whether you want to send 1 e-mail or millions of them, you can do it with a single click and in no time.
- You can track the mails you have sent to millions of recipients, using e-mail marketing tools.You can have a record of whether the mails have been opened or not. These tools can identify who have opened the mails & how many of them have accessed the links, which have been included in the mail.
Let us have a look at few of the best e-mail marketing tools.We have selected these candidates based upon their ease of access and user-ratings.
Mail Chimp is one of the best e-mail marketing tools, as it helps you in preparing your newsletters. It also shares them with the social media. Once all the e-mails are forwarded to the recipients, it keeps a record of whether the mails have been opened or not. Good news is, it provides a ‘free plan’ of including 2,000 subscribers.
If thenumber of subscribers goes beyond 2, 000, you can go for a paid account. An added advantage with the paid account is that the logo of MailChimp will no longer remain in the footer.
iContact tool is unique of its kind, not every e-mail marketing tool has a feature of ‘Segmentation’. By Segmentation, we mean that you can split the recipients and create different lists of recipients, who can receive certain kind of mails. This is not the end, you can access iContact tool through your iPod or any Android device.
iContact has a price range of $14 to $240, you can get a 15 percent discount with every annual subscription.
This tool is used for the users who want their e-mail marketing campaign to be simple. Mad Mini is a low-priced tool that can create newsletters, share them and can keep a track of those at the same time. However, it doesn’t provide any social media integration. It renders its users with a simple and fun interface.
However, if you want to customize your template, it requires you to have some fundamental knowledge of HTML.
E-mail marketing is one of the most powerful strategies, if used in the right way. It reaches to millions of audiences instantly. Broaden your outlook to know and understand these tools, you will definitely procure a great recognition in the digital world, with the help of e-mail marketing strategy.
This post is sponsored by Amyclaus. mytechgurus- One of the best and reliable online technical support company. Most technical issues can be easily diagnosis by mytechgurus technical experts and they Offers the best remote technical support.
Amy Claus is a blogger and was much interested in remote technical support. Apart from blogging she also writes many articles related to latest technology.
- Neglect Three E-mail Marketing Mistakes as a Part of Seller
- Great Low Cost Tools for Tech Start-ups
- 5 Great Online Tools to Take Advantage Of
- Three Online Marketing TechniquesYour Small Business Should Use Now
- Web 2.0 and Digital Marketing Domain